Monday, September 1, 2008

?que SARAH SARAH!

Well why the hell am I surprised that the republicans are again showing their repugnancy? Sarah Palin. When I googled her the day after the announcement I found governors office photo shots with her on her couch draped with a grizzly bear skin. Well, I thought, ISN'T THIS PLEASANT. Then I read on about her unwillingness to even acknowledge the Polar Bear crisis...and I thought, hmmm, I bet she drives an Escalade!! She does. Of course she has actual children to put into it, and that is good. She claims actions in Alaska that just aren't substantiated, and the media keeps buying it. The latest episode in the ongoing Palin saga is the 17 year old pregnant daughter...oh brother. This is the child Sarah kept home 8 months last year for mononucleosis, then suprise, Mommy had a baby...that clings to the 17 year old suspiciously.... Well here's a wake up call Sarah Palin...

Normal Mommy's would never drag their troubled 17 year old children into the national spotlight. Good mom's would put the careers on HOLD while they deal with their crisis personally.

This lady is a pretty big fraud. Shame on John McCain for thinking so little of the American public as to run her.

No comments: