Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Hold my Horses...

I was getting a little sick of hearing how McCain is ahead, then hearing how Obama may be misleading us...and I started googling, and yahooing and even BBCing, and then got so tired of it I just signed off. I thought, I don't like any of this media melodrama bull. I HATE IT. I'm a democrat by birth, and have so much compassion for those less fortunate than me, BECAUSE I am so grateful to be and to have what I have....and I watch this bologna and feel somehow cheated. Just as I was thinking, TORONTO sounds interesting...I ran across this video. It reminded me why I was so enthusiastic in the first place. It reminded me about where the real issues and the real American's really are! They are believing the same things that I do, and these men do. THEY ARE being romanced by the media, like a great but cheesy soap opera. Watch and enjoy, and rejoin the fight. IF THESE GREAT MEN, CAN STAY THE COURSE, so must we all.

No comments: