Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Food Risk Index

We are going to need to add a daily monitor on our homepages to include high/low indices for food quality....kind of like the weather, only we'll have to use an underground, non-profit lab to run the 24/7 testing; since the USDA, FDA, MONSANTO/Navartis/dupont will be continually attempting to stop the broadcasts.
Todays food risk Index =
Ecoli, Salmonella, Campylo, BST, Bacillus t, rBGH, DES, antibiotics
1. Very Low, eat EVERYthing, anywhere you see it
2. Low, eat what you like from only your trusted sources
3. Average, stay home, no restaurants today, not even take out!
4. High, Organic foods only no meats, dairy or eggs of any kind
5. Very High, only raw veggies & nuts, stick to liquids (martinis ok)
6. Extremely high, water only (bottled of course)
I know it sounds crazy, but I remember Daddy bitching back in the early 70's about how someday we'll be paying for good old H2 of O AND even the air we breath. At the time it seemed unreasonable. NOW, I do pay for my ozarka, and crazy enough I have my Dad's electric oxygen concentrator in my garage. Funny thing though, when Dad passed away 3 years ago, I went online to research selling the thing. Then, they were going for $1000+ on ebay. Now, THEY are illegal to sell/or buy without a prescription. WHAT'S THIS? I now need an Rx to get oxygen.
...Dad just did a triple back layout, with a twist, in his urn!
9.8 DAD, you knew it!!!

No comments: