Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Comatosa recipe

We celebrated New Years Eve in our newest tradition, in bed by 10pm. Ever so slightly stirred by the sound of bottle rockets at midnight. Mmm, or is it zzzzzzzooogood. New Years Day was new, however, since I had champagne but no orange juice for my traditional Mimosa. So this year I polished off my spumanti with a new creation. I call this pretty thing the
Comatosa!
3parts champagne,
1part cointreau,
1part vodka,
dash of cranberry juice
and a splash of roses lime.

It can be stirred, shaken, or gargled and re poured for all you will care. By 5pm all you need is for your spouse, (or any other responsible adult) to come find you and administer a shot of atropine into the chest of your prone body. I think I should hang the syringe around the champagne glass like a wine marker...just to be safe. Isn't THAT drinking responsibly! HAPPY NEW YEAR ALL!

No comments: