Monday, March 16, 2009

Rick Perry - Just Plain Scary

Yes, Mr. Perry, we understand you want to have the GOP behind you for your 2012 run for President. But it will be a little late for Texas, by the time you get there. You refuse stimulus money, because you don't like HAVING to spend it on Education and Healthcare, two of the things that are most abominable about Texas. Oh, I know, we have Houston and some incredible Medical Professionals raising the bar there daily. But GOD help you if you live in San Antonio, Corpus Christi, or San Angelo, or Brownsville. And as for education, the TAKS tests are administered like concentration camps. It is hideous what we are putting our kids through, not to mention what we are demanding of our teachers. Texas could be so much greater, if we had a smart, conscientious person at the helm. I think we've had way to many swaggering egomaniacs running the state. I myself will proudly wear my IMPEACH PERRY Tshirts everytime I volunteer at the school, and everytime I wait for my Doctors appointments....as a reminder to all about the funds you turned down for your own personal crusade. Better be careful, there are so very many disenchanted, out of work, (NRA)Texans now with alot of idle time to think about your antics.

No comments: